Friday, October 2, 2009

dream time

All persons in a dream are me. All objects in a dream are me. All emotions in a dream are my emotions. All thoughts in a dream are my thoughts. All judgments in a dream are my judgments. All things done to me in a dream I am doing to myself. All things I do to others in a dream I am doing to myself.

The same is true for the dream we call awake.

The only way I know someone is through characteristics of my own. If I do not have certain characteristics, then neither does the world. I cannot see other than what I am.

To ject means to throw, to hurl. This dream is one large projection, one large subjection, one large objection, one large dejection, one large rejection, one large injection, one large conjecture. I deliberately eject myself from my abjection, assume a different trajectory. I belong to the ject set, the ject sect.

What is love but one large hurling of the heart?

I create my dream dream and play every part. I create my awake dream and am it all. What I see is what I ject.

I have prejudice against the dream dream as not real,
prejudice in favor of the awake dream as real.

I can awaken from the dream dream.
Can I awaken from the awake dream?

4 comments:

  1. Now that's awakening!

    The awake dream is so seductive. I fall back into it without even realizing it.

    But to awaken from the awake dream is so wonderful. The glimpses I catch fill my heart with a joy beyond measure; with the selfless Love you have previously described so well.

    Thanks (again!) for the WAKE UP call! I can't help but think we are moving toward that awakening together. I look fowrard to seeing you -- and the others who follow this blog -- when we get there -- or should I say when we get Here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. George,
    All I can say is thank you. Thank you for saying the same thing over and over in different ways with different words. Each new set of words adds layers to my understanding. And that it is repetitive adds, affirms, the growing understanding. I am growing a third eye (I). I have one eye (I) that gets totally lost in my own awakeness. It sees the 'world' but is blind to my second eye (I), that underdeveloped, closed, asleep eye (I) that is not I but is us, the 'univus.' This third eye is watching the other two eyes flutter, blink, open. I don't have your words, but I strongly sense the three eyes.
    While we know each other, I remain anonymous so as to prevent my ego identification from intruding, injecting itself, on what has become my daily journey to your words.
    I hope your foot, and hips, and heart are healing and if not yet, I hope you will soon be walking again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All hip pain gone. Heart open and warm. Foot surgery October 21. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dreamer dreams the dream, but who is the dreamer? In that altered state of consciousness, is the dreamer the false me, or the real me? Is there any distinction, since the false me arises from the real me. Is there even a me so to speak?

    When awake, there is the living world populated by a myriad of different creatures. Only humans perceive the living world through the warped prisms of their minds. Our minds make us perceive the world as hostile, perceive the awake dream as nightmare much of the time. We are out of balance with ourselves and with the world in general. How does one awaken from nightmare, gradually or suddenly? How does one awaken from a normal dream?

    But the dreamer in this case is not one person, not even the whole of humanity, but the whole of existence. None of this is personal so much as a shared experience. The current surreal dream will be replaced by a better dream. When humanity evolves again, there will be yet another better dream as we uncover what is truly real within ourselves and around us. Humanity is only one fragment of the true dreamer, universal consciousness. A smaller dream within a much grander, more beautiful dream.

    ReplyDelete