Thursday, October 29, 2009

"no, no, no, that ain't me, babe"

To live not being suckered in by the world's continuous insistence (through addresses of all kinds -- phone calls, conversations, mail, etc. --external addresses, and internal addresses, "me" addressing "me") that I am a certain way and no other; to not be sucked in by the calls to existence of "me" as a certain individual with these responses and these reactions; the one for whom an obituary has already been written; the one whose life is set upon an irrevocable trajectory. To not allow that preordained daily coloring within the lines and within the lines only of a caricature of my true existence. To not succumb to that death. May as well put it on fast forward and get it over with.

Living such a "life" puts me furtherest from God. And God it is I aim to know ever more deeply, to give up all robotic endeavor and be the open suffering sensitivity (the two are the same), the ever expanding capaciousness filled only by my Maker who started this journey with me, produced me as a subset of his boundlessness, is with me, and shall always be -- heart of my heart, soul of my soul.

Amen, Selah, and Yes Indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment